Monday, June 2, 2014

Monday, June 2, 2014 - Week 73

Mom and Dad,

It's crazy!  The President and Sister Zinke will be going in another week or 2.  Things have been warming up quite a bit here!  It climbed up to about 35 degrees (celsius) here yesterday.

Mom and Dad I love my mission.  I'm learning so much and I'm honestly just so happy.  More than just happy, I feel fulfilled in my life if that even makes sense.  I honestly just feel like Nelson Choro and I are doing the correct things in life and like things are just right.  It's a weird feeling in a way.  I feel like I've just given up so many of my doubts and fears, and as though I'm like a little child.  Just joyfully going about my business delighted and curious about all of the wonderful things in this world.

We met and spent some time with a brother from Russian yesterday.  He was an amazing man.  He spoke like 30 words of English and 30 in Japanese.  But he loves his family.  He's working in Japan because his daughter loves to dance and working in Russia doesn't provide enough money.  He's a beast of a man.  I sent Jason a picture.

Yes Mom, I have eaten takoyaki.  It's the best!  The takoyaki in Osaka was the best, though.  If we come back someday we need to go eat food in Osaka.

Sorry this is another short one.

Love you!

Elder Kyle Hutchings