Monday, June 9, 2014

Monday, June 9, 2014 - Week 74

Mom and Dad,

I'm in a bit of a pinch for time today.  So I won't be writing much.

But good heavens this week went quick!  Went to Kobe on Tuesday for Mission Leadership Council, planned and did a Zone Training Meeting for with everybody in the Zone.  It was a bit weird because lately in meetings I've been translating when my companion is presenting so the translator can learn and take notes too, so I'm in between presenting things and translating in a meeting.  It's hectic, but way fun.

We went on a companion exchange this last Friday, and then somehow I'm here e-mailing.  It's crazy to think it's the last week of the transfer and that transfer announcements will be next week.

Sounds like youth conference was a blast!

I love you,
Elder Kyle Hutchings

PS.  It's so natsukashii hearing about the hay haul.  I'm jealous you get to do it.