Monday, November 17, 2014

Monday, November 17, 2014 - Week 97

Mom and Dad,
 
Life's been good this last week.  It's definitely been busy and getting chilly here too.  It hasn't been too bad in terms of the cold, and I'm surviving.
 
This last week I had a chance to go on an exchange with Elder Donaldson again.  It was great to be able to spend some time talking to and working with him.  Had a great time with the other Elders living in Hirakata, Elder Moos from Spanish Fork is one of them.  I'll attach a photo if I can.
 
There's truly nothing more important in this life and in this work than love and having the Spirit.  If you are filled with love, you will have the motivation and will to do all you can to help others and to give yourself to God.  If you have the Spirit with you, you'll do the right things at the right time.
 
Sorry, this week's e-mail is a bit short.  We've got to go get my companion's bike fixed.
 
I'm doing great and still love life.  I can't believe how close I'm getting to the end of my mission, but I'm not slowing down, nor do I intend to!
 
Love,
Elder Kyle Hutchings
 
Me, Elders Moos, Donaldson, and Spilker.  We got some soda and steak sauce at an import store.  It's been a while since I had root beer!