Monday, September 1, 2014

Monday, September 1, 2014 - Week 86


Mom and Dad,

It was a good week.  We traveled to Kobe for a Trainer Trainee Training meeting.  We learned a lot about how to fulfill our roles better and how to make sure we're all doing the things which the Lord wants us to do.  It's crazy to think that it's already September!

It was great to go to that training in Kobe because I got to see a lot of the missionaries who were with me in the MTC.  I sat next to Hapi Choro for the part of the meeting I wasn't translating, and so we had a lot of good laughs.

Most of our investigators weren't able to meet us this last week.  It's been pretty hit and miss in Matsue with investigators meeting regularly.  We do our best, though, and keep working hard.

This last Saturday there was a fireworks festival in Matsue.  We went and gave a whole bunch of people fliers for Eikaiwa (English Class).  Also, that day we went to an Indo Curry restaurant that was way good, and the waiter worked at an Indo Curry restaurant in Toyooka that I went to quite a few times because we were friends with the son of the owner.  So long story short, I knew the guy and it was really funny and cool that we met up again.  We're definitely going to go back to eat at that place and see if we can meet up with our Nepali friend when he's off work.

I love you and I love being a missionary.  Things have actually cooled down a little bit, so the weather has been quite pleasant.

Love,
Elder Kyle Hutchings