Monday, May 19, 2014

Monday, May 19, 2014 - Week 71

Mom and Dad,

Way excited to go this Friday and hear from Elder Christofferson!

Things have been going really well this last week.  Time is going by so fast!  We had Zone Conferences and got to hear from Zinke Kaicho and the Assistants.  I wish I could tell you more, but I'm in a bit of a pinch for time.  Zinke Kaicho talked to us about the priesthood.  It was mind-blowing - he's undoubtedly going to be a general authority someday.

The more I learn and the more I come to realize about life and about everything, the more I come to see that it all just goes back to following the Spirit and living the Gospel.  It sounds like a cop-out answer, but I understand in ways that I never thought I would just how true and important those 2 things are.

Fun to see that the house is getting ripped apart!  Also good to hear that you're enjoying yourself in Hawaii, Mom.

I love life!

Love you,
Elder Kyle Hutchings