Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Tuesday, January 29, 2013 - Week 3

Butler Kyodai and Butler Shimai talked to me about how they ran into you, Mom.  I didn't realize that you knew them!  Butler Kyodai took the photo this last Sunday just after Seisan meeting.

I have met Fish Shimai.  She's really awesome.  I ran into her shortly after entering the MTC and told her that I knew her sister's roommate.

The package was awesome!  Thank you so much for all of the junk!  Tell Craig thanks for sending the frogs and trail mix.  Goodness me, I eat way too much food here in the MTC!  Besides gym time, most of my life is just classes and studying.  I'll eat a huge meal, have class and study for a few hours, eat another huge meal, study for a few hours again, eat more food, then have class and study then go to bed.  Sometimes at mealtimes I don't even know if I'm hungry, but I eat just to eat.  It's no wonder that a lot of missionaries get chunky when they're in the MTC!

I'm really sorry to hear about Uncle Wayne's father passing away.  I send my condolences and love.  I send Rich my love too.  I hope he recovers well.  It's good to hear that Grandpa is still doing well.

Things are going just fine here in the MTC.  The Ni Hon Go is coming along bit by bit, my companion and I are still getting along just fine, and I'm learning how to better be a tool in the Lord's hands everyday.

I love you and appreciate your love and support.

--Elder Hutchings




Elder Hutchings & Elder Hapi - taken by President Butler (Branch Presidency)