Monday, October 20, 2014

Monday, October 20, 2014 - Week 93

Mom and Dad,
 
So, as it were, I'm getting transferred for my last transfer!  I'm headed back over to Osaka to a place called Sekime.  I'm getting paired up with an Elder Eberhard.  Hashimoto Choro is going to be transferring as well and they're going to be bringing in a couple of other Elders in to replace us.  I'm excited to head back to Osaka.  Sekime is a very tokai area from what I understand.  It'll be fun to spend my last leg of my mission in the big city!
 
Due to transfers and missionaries heading home, etc. I'm actually e-mailing in an internet cafe in another area.  One of the Elders here is heading home and got on a bus alone to head home this morning, and so another Elder from Matsue and I came so he wouldn't be alone.  We'll be headed back to our area sometime soon so that I can pack up, etc.
 
Because of all of that this is where I'm going to be ending my e-mail.  A bit short, I know, but we've got to go do stuff!
 
Love,

Elder Kyle Hutchings