Monday, April 14, 2014

Monday, April 14, 2014 - Week 66

Mom and Dad,

Way fun to hear about all of your adventures in Moab.  It sounds like it was fun, and I'm glad to hear that all went well.  Thanks so much for sending the pictures.  It's way natsukashii to see Southern Utah.

General Conference was fantastic, wasn't it?  I particularly enjoyed Eyring Kaicho's talk about Preisthood Heroes in priesthood session, and I really liked the brother serving in the Young Men's presidency who spoke about how we're the "Choice" Generation.  I feel incredibly spiritually enriched and enjoyed every minute of it.  By the way, have you been studying PMG?  You ought to, and tell me what you're learning.  An Apostle of the Son of God said you should.  I'll be following-up.

I've had a fantastic week.  We had a kokan (exchange) with one of the District Leaders in this Zone and I got to kokan with his companion.  His companion is named Elder Yusa from Hokkaido, and Yusa Choro met French Choro before.  It was fun to train and work with Elder Yusa.  Other than that we found a few new investigators this last week.  The work keeps moving along.

We've only got one computer and a quite a few things to do this week, so I'm going to keep this one short today.  Know that I'm happy and healthy.  We have been running a few times a week lately.  Been keeping up on the working out and such, it's been great.

Love,
Elder Kyle Hutchings